All podcasts (video clip+ mp3) can be discovered below: http://mmaheat.com/podcast/. On this version of The MMA H.E.A.T. Podcast, Karyn Bryant and UFC Welterweight Alan Jouban review the action that is set to drop at UFC 226 on July 7, 2018. They discuss the main occasion superfight between UFC Heavyweight Champ Stipe Miocic as well as Light Heavyweight Champ Daniel Cormier, the Featherweight title fight between Champ Max Holloway and Brian Ortega, the heavyweight clash between Francis Ngannou as well as Derrick Lewis as well as much more.
SUBSCRIBE for more from MMA coverage: https://www.youtube.com/KarynBryant?sub_confirmation=1
* Follow Karyn on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KarynBryant
* Follow Alan on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AlanJouban
* Follow MMA H.E.A.T. on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MMAHEAT
And also bear in mind to examine out our internet site: http://www.MMAHEAT.com
You could also find our web content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video clip coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA strategies as well as guideline
* http://www.MMA.diet: necessary nourishment and also price cuts
Nós falamos Português!
* Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MMAHEAT
Judo (meaning "gentle way") is a modern martial art, combat and Olympic sport created in Japan in 1882 by Jigoro Kano . Its most prominent feature is its competitive element, where the objective is to either throw or takedown an opponent to the ground, immobilize or otherwise subdue an opponent with a pin, or force an opponent to submit with a joint lock or a choke. Strikes and thrusts by hands and feet as well as weapons defenses are a part of judo, but only in pre-arranged forms (kata,) and are not allowed in judo competition or free practice. A judo practitioner is called a judoka.