All podcasts (video clip+ mp3) could be located here: http://mmaheat.com/podcast/. On this edition of The MMA H.E.A.T. Podcast, Karyn Bryant as well as UFC Welterweight Alan Jouban talk about the activity that decreased at UFC Chile, where Kamaru Usman defeated Demian Maia in the primary event. They additionally speak about Tatiana Suarez’s submission triumph over Alexa Grasso, and numerous of the impressive coatings and also debuts at the very first occasion in the South American country. On top of that, Karyn and Alan expect UFC Liverpool, where Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson faces Darren Till in the major occasion.
SUBSCRIBE for even more from MMA protection: https://www.youtube.com/KarynBryant?sub_confirmation=1
* Follow Karyn on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KarynBryant
* Follow Alan on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AlanJouban
* Follow Wade on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MMAHEAT
As well as bear in mind to look into our site: http://www.MMAHEAT.com
You could also find our web content utilizing these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video protection
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques as well as guideline
* http://www.MMA.diet: necessary nutrition and also discounts
Nós falamos Português!
* Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MMAHEAT
Judo (meaning "gentle way") is a modern martial art, combat and Olympic sport created in Japan in 1882 by Jigoro Kano . Its most prominent feature is its competitive element, where the objective is to either throw or takedown an opponent to the ground, immobilize or otherwise subdue an opponent with a pin, or force an opponent to submit with a joint lock or a choke. Strikes and thrusts by hands and feet as well as weapons defenses are a part of judo, but only in pre-arranged forms (kata,) and are not allowed in judo competition or free practice. A judo practitioner is called a judoka.